A concrete acrylic sealer is a liquid that is applied to concrete to protect it from the elements and to improve its appearance. Acrylic sealers are made from a combination of acrylic resins and solvents, and they come in a variety of finishes, including clear, semi-gloss, and gloss. If you are in the concrete business, finding a good concrete sealers supply company can be an important move. Take a look at a few things to know before you buy concrete acrylic sealers, such as how they are used and how to find the best ones.
Types of Concrete Acrylic Sealers
There are a variety of different types of concrete acrylic sealers available on the market. Some of the most common types of concrete acrylic sealers used by contractors include:
- Clear sealers: Clear sealers are the most common type of concrete acrylic sealer. They provide a transparent finish that does not alter the appearance of the concrete.
- Semi-gloss sealers: Semi-gloss sealers provide a slightly reflective finish that can help to hide minor imperfections in the concrete.
- Gloss sealers: Gloss sealers provide a high-gloss finish that can make concrete surfaces look shiny and new.
Why Use a Concrete Acrylic Sealer?
There are several reasons why you might want to use a concrete acrylic sealer on the concrete surfaces you install for customers. Some of the benefits of using a concrete acrylic sealer include:
- Protection from the elements: Concrete acrylic sealers can help to protect concrete from the sun, rain, snow, and other weather conditions. This can help to prevent the concrete from cracking, fading, and staining.
- Improved appearance: Concrete acrylic sealers can also improve the appearance of concrete surfaces. They can make concrete look darker, richer, and more vibrant.
- Increased durability: Concrete acrylic sealers can also increase the durability of concrete surfaces. They can make concrete more resistant to wear and tear, and they can help to prevent the concrete from chipping and flaking.
How Do You Find the Best Concrete Acrylic Sealer Suppliers?
First, consider the type of concrete you are sealing. There are different types of sealers for different types of concrete, and you want a supplier that can provide you with the sealing products you need. Find out if the supplier can meet the demands you have for certain products, and also discuss pricing. While product prices can be relatively similar from one supplier to the next, some suppliers will offer discounts to contractors for bulk purchases.